We've rebranded the site as "MyRecipeCart.com". Less explanation required for what we do; it pretty much does exactly what it says on the tin (with bells and whistles of course). Sadly, it was Vicky and I that came up with the name, so no winners in our competition below.
We've also given the site a facelift; better/stronger design, to hopefully make it a bit easier on the eye. I'd definitely recommend Robin Williams' Non-Designer's Design Book; it was a very instructive read.
- Rails migrations for multi-column uniqueness check...
- SEO-friendly URLs and RESTful routes in Rails
- Problems with class_inheritable_accessor and class...
- Ruby 1.9 dynamic creation of local variables
- Bookshelf of an Entrepreneur
- AWS S3 and attachment_fu Cache-Control
- Invalid User IQ
- What's in a name?
- May (3)
- June (8)